Welcome to the Embroiderers' Guild of Western Australia
EGWA is a learning community for anyone with a love of embroidery, stitch and textiles. We provide avenues for those aged 8 or over to develop their embroidery and lace making skills. We welcome both beginners and experienced embroiderers.
Most of our approximately 500 members learn and practice their embroidery skills in the social and sharing environment of our many groups that meet throughout the Perth metropolitan area and regional WA.
Membership benefits include:
- Six issues of the Guild newsletter, "The Embroiderer", annually
- Participation in social and specialist embroidery groups located in both metro and country areas
- A wonderful workshop program at member discounted prices
- Lending library with thousands of books and magazines
- A superb textile collection including embroidery and lace, contemporary and traditional, from Australia and overseas, for enjoyment, inspiration, study, research and teaching
- And much more!
No experience necessary! Beginners through to experienced embroiderers are all made welcome :)
This is our membership website.
Download the Member Jungle App
Easily access the latest club news, events and your membership details at your fingertips.
Plus receive notifications and important reminders, whenever we update the website with something new.